Online and Social Media Consultants
Converzion is an international consultant firm with successful handling of 20+ M&As and with a rapidly growing number of international clients.
We assist our international clients in M&A transactions, international expansions and stronger online presence – and are crazy busy at the moment
What We look For
For our teams in Denmark and the US we are looking for a number of young dynamic junior consultants – called Converters – for our online presence activities
We are looking for young, dynamic people who don’t have to be told that knowledge, hard work, risk taking and commitment leads to results, and who know that performance and effort comes before rewards.
You will be assisting our senior consultants in their work with our clients in
- Optimizing websites and social media platforms
- Assist in content development and management
- Monitor and engage social media activities on Youtube/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Forums for content, conversation and competitive communication.
- Monitor online and social media influencers, trends, applications, tools, and emerging platforms.
- Drive the branding and marketing communication of our clients through web, digital forums, online communities, blogger environments and social platforms.
- Assist in the development of tools and technology designed to increase inbound traffic, online sales, social awareness and product relevance by creating content, conversation and consumer involvements for our clients.
- Research and identify relevant content, publications, bloggers, review sites and online communities relevant to our clients
Ideally you have experience in building website, are familiar with most common CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Umbraco, Drupal and more). Knowledge about SEO /SEM, running adwords and online campaigns are a big plus.
We offer extremely active, dynamic and international positions, with modest pay, crazy hours and occasionally inconvenient travel.
Send an untraditional, short cover letter on how you in this position will convince us one day to make you a senior consultant. Please include references to websites you have been involved in, and other relevant online activities you would want us to be impressed about. You are also welcome to include your bloated resume
Please send it all to email@example.com.