Johnny Killerup Pedersen – curriculum vitae
- Established several, well-run companies on three continents, Europe, N. America, and Asia. Won Most Promising Export Company, Denmark’s Export Council’s VITUS prize in 2011
- Served as chief strategist for more than 50 companies to identify and translate untapped, high growth business opportunities into achievable goals for companies and clients.
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance for clients, specializing in trade relations and international projects, from raising high level of startup capital and leading market research to new market entry. Dynamic, efficient in selling ideas /projects.
- Experienced integrator of sales and marketing in revenue generating activities in different industries and countries. Powerful sales personality with efficient negotiating and closing deals experience.
- Well versed in building consortium of experts and excel as project manager for successful implementation of projects, through efficient planning, team work, oversight, evaluation and managing related politics. Has ensured successful execution of projects valued at more than $100 million in 34 countries involving more than 300 consultants.
- Known for identifying and hiring smart and promising talent, creating a winning team spirit, even across remote locations. Collaborative and inspiring, serving as the “nucleus” to rally and unify the team and encourage the sharing of ideas.
- Former member of Danish Parliament and Odense City Council